Apegroup AB is a Swedish organisation and was founded in 2001. The name originates from an earlier company by our co-founders called A.P.E (Aestethically Pleasing Electronics).
– Organisation number 556885-8384
– 52 employees currently
– Organisation: design, technology, support, business design, administration
– Turnover of slightly north of 50 millions annually
– Office in Luma, Hammarby Sjöstad
– Apegroup is 25% owned by it’s employees under the company Apegroup International Ltd
Anders co-founded the company in 2001 and have been working here since, he's been CEO a couple of times over the year but have now decided he does his best work as both owner and working in projects for clients as a business designer.
Jonas co-founded the company back in 2001 and have been working here since, with a number of different roles. No he serves the company as a active owner and working in projects for clients as a business designer.
Employee ownership representative
The Apegroup leadership team
Thomas Sparrmo, CEO
Joakim Landegren, Head of Technology
Mattias Olsson, Head of Business Design
Madeleine Kalin, Head of Support
Petter Karlsson, Head of Design
Mattias Mångberg, CFO